Captain Job Description
CAPTAIN JOB DESCRIPTION
(Seasonal May- October)
Milwaukee River Cruise Line is hiring motivated, hard working, reliable individuals to work as CAPTAINS aboard our fleet of tour boats this season.
Job Summary: The Captain will safely operate our vessels through high traffic waterways, contend with changing weather conditions and provide a delightful experience for our guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safety of the vessel, passengers and crew members
- Maintain daily cruise schedule
- Participate in USCG required training drills
- Oversee Deck Crew operations
- Follow all company policies as well as USCG rules and regulations
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- 100 Ton Masters License (USCG)
- Experience operating passenger vessels
- Pass pre-employment drug test as per USCG regulations
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, which includes nights and weekends
- First Aid/ CPR certified
Pay rates based on experience
Fun, outdoor work environment
Bonus Opportunities available
To apply, email email@example.com with your resume and applicable experience.