Waitstaff Job Description
WAITSTAFF JOB DESCRIPTION
(Seasonal May- October)
Milwaukee River Cruise Line is hiring motivated, hard working, reliable individuals to work as WAITSTAFF aboard our fleet of tour boats the 2023 season.
Edelweiss Cruises offers a wide variety of cruise experiences; from a daily public cruise schedule consisting of multiple cruise types to private charter cruises offering a multitude of varying cruise options. Waitstaff is responsible for ensuring the customer has an excellent customer service experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set vessel for specific cruise. i.e. buffets for Fiesta Cruise, Wisconsin Brat Cruise, etc.
- Welcome passengers aboard in a pleasant and welcoming manner.
- Oversee cleanliness of food stations as well as the vessel itself during cruise times.
- Provide excellent customer service to all passengers throughout the duration of cruise. i.e. answer questions, bus tables etc.
- Serve food in a Banquet setting.
- Clean the vessel after each cruise.
- Oversee the cleanliness of the dock space, basement and shared employee areas.
- Have fun!
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to perform physical tasks which includes lifting up to 50lbs, continuous walking and/or standing, and tolerate exposure to all types of weather
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, which includes nights and weekends
- Excellent customer service skills
Competitive compensation offered
Fun, outdoor work environment
Bonus Opportunities available
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and applicable experience.